The dynamic duo is back for a threefold event: Inbound BrewCo's annual Barktoberfest celebration, Dogs of MSP's October Meetup, *AND* the two year anniversary of Dogs of MSP.
It's the dog event of the season, bringing together your favorite dog-friendly establishment and your favorite dog-loving group of humans. Your pup is welcome in the Inbound taproom every day of the year, but today is something special. We're closing down the road to create plenty of space for your dog to roam, play, and make new friends.
Twin Cities Pet Rescue will be on site with adoptable dogs and other fun.
- DogGoneInsurance.com - providing insurance solutions to help protect the human-canine bond
- Bela & Blue - pet boutique
- Pet Wants Minneapolis - natural pet food, delivered
- Mallory & Co. - pet boutique
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Eden Prairie, MN) - veterinary and emergency clinic
- Vals Brew Treats - recycled spent grain dog treats
- Peace Love Local - leather dog tags and other small accessories made for pups and people
- Dogs of MSP - is not only hosting, but they'll be selling merch for both humans and pups
- For Knit Me Knot - beautiful knitted pieces, including dog sweaters
The big red wagon
Original Hockey Mom Brownies
Don oishi kitchen
Metro Dogs Daycare & Boarding
Dog-friendly barre class hosted by YogaFit Studios 10-11am - get $5 tickets here and a free beer after class: https://barrebarksbrews.eventbrite.com
Costume parade and contest hosted by Dogs of MSP at 3pm, winners announced at 4pm. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Meet up at our themed "neighborhoods" with other like-minded dogs in interest groups like napping, swimming, recent rescues, and tricks & treats.
Inbound BrewCo carries two craft sodas from Northern Soda Company: Root Beer and Cherry Citrus. We also carry Watermelon Kombucha from Bootlegger Brewing.
Metered street parking is available on North 5th Street as well as North 8th Avenue. Free parking beyond North 10th Avenue.
Dogs of MSP hosts monthly meet ups to bring together local dogs and owners by creating a fun social community. There's no people like dog people! Follow Dogs of MSP on Facebook + Dogs of MSP Facebook group, Instagram and Twitter (@dogsofmsp) to hear about upcoming events.
www.dogsofmsp.com // wwww.facebook.com/groups/dogsofmsp
****Rules to make you & your dog's taproom experience its best****
1. Please only bring dogs that are taproom-friendly: no excessive barking, whining, etc. Being house trained is a must. If your pup is causing a disturbance, you will be asked to leave for the safety of all our patrons.
2. No pups on the furniture, including front paws on a bench, sitting in your lap, or sitting on the bar stools.
3. For the everyone's well-being, anyone on four legs must wear a collar and be on a non-retractable leash 6' or shorter.
4. According to the law, your dog has to be licensed in your city, town, or county.
5. Human food and drink are for humans only. If your dog wants water or a treat, ask your bartender!
6. We love your dog, but while our staff is working, we can't pet them.
7. Dogs are the only non-human animal allowed in our taproom. Your cats are cute, but they're also against the law.